I love to read. I don’t always have the time I want to be able to read, but I love it! Here are some of my favorites!
This page includes some affiliate links.
- Out of Sorts, Sarah Bessey
- Searching for Sunday, Rachel Held Evans
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness, Austin Channing Brown
- The Road Back To You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron
- Of Mess and Moxie, Jen Hatmaker
- The Paris Wife, Paula McLain
- The Glass Castle and Half Broke Horse by Jeanette Walls (read in that order). Her latest one is Silver Star.
- The Night Circus, Erin Morgenstern
- Unbroken, Laura Hillenbrand
- The Book Thief, Marcus Zusak
- Sarah’s Key, Tatiana de Rosnay
- Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin
- Keto Clarity