Thanks to Montana over at Pretty Lil Mudder for hosting this link up!
Here is my run down of racing this year!
- Most Scenic Course: Dallas Marathon, this course went all over Dallas. There was always something to see. Lots of pretty houses, Greenville Avenue, White Rock Lake, Highland Park Fire Station had a flag flying over the street, it was amazing to see! I’ll get the re-cap up soon.
- Most Challenging Course: Cowtown
- Best Expo: Dallas Marathon. Lots of exhibitors, lots of freebies plus I found a great pair of Sunglasses and snagged a FlipBelt.
- Best Post-Race Food & Beverages: Cowtown. They had the usual but also had soup and ice cream.
- Best Swag: Cowtown. I got 3 shirts and 2 medals for 2 days of running.
- Most Unique Medal: Cowtown. It’s a 3 year series, all buckles.
- Favorite Race Shirt: DRC Half (Dallas Running Club). It’s long sleeve, tech and bright pink.
- Favorite Overall Race: I guess DRC Half. As far as races go, they were all well run, good courses, but DRC now holds my PR. It was during a rough time and I needed that race and needed to know that I could do it.
- Best Course Support (aid stations, volunteers, people cheering you on, etc): Dallas Marathon
- Race You Are Most Proud of Yourself for Completing: Patriot Half, I fought real hard to just finish this one. Set out to make this my first 1:50 half but it became about finishing on my feet. That was a rough day. You can find the recap here.
New Orleans Rock N Roll is January 26, 2015. It will be my first race of 2015. Other than that I don’t have much I’m registered for. I need to make some decisions about what to run next year.
Be sure and check out the other bloggers list, you might find your next race!
Jeanette: Fit In Louisville (http://www.fitinlouisville.blogspot.com)Amy: Running Escapades (http://runningescapades.com)Melanie: Runner Girl in a Rocking World (http://runnergirlinarockingworld.com)Erika: MCMMamaRuns (http://mcmmamaruns.com)Andrea: Once Upon a Run (http://www.onceuponarunfairytale.blogspot.com)Krystal: The Runner Within (http://therunnerwithin.com)Tamsyn: Fat Girl to Ironman (http://fatgirltoironman.co.uk)Erin: Love for Running (http://loveforrunning.com)Sammy: Peace Love & Ice Cream (http://peaceandloveandicecream.com)Kelly: Miles to Go (http://miles-to-go.org)Sue: This Mama Runs for Cupcakes (http://thismamarunsforcupcakes.com)Lara: Uptite Mamas (http://uptitemamas.com)Kristin: Kristin’s 5k (http://www.kristins5k.blogspot.com)Montana: Pretty Lil Mudder (http://prettylilmudder.com)
You can link up your racing recap for the year until Sunday!