I am loving this Throwback Thursday link-up. I’ve been going through old posts and reading race re-caps. It’s been fun!
Here is the re-cap of my very first half marathon, it’s also one of the first posts I wrote so it’s kinda blah. Not too many pictures and the paragraphs are all run together. It was on the Blogger platform and now I’m on WordPress, so things are a little wonky.
Hope you enjoy it!
Link up an old post and drive new traffic. The link-up is live until Friday evening.
We only ask a few things from you:
- Link up an old post.
- Follow your hostesses.
- Grab the button, put it on your post or side bar.
- Link back to this post.
- Please don’t “link and run”. We are hoping to drive new traffic to your blog and appreciate the same in return.
You can find us all over the web!
- Sara at She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs
- Sue at This Mama Runs for Cupcakes
- Lynda at FitnessMomWineCountry
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1