It’s time for another installment of Wednesday Wonderfulz! Lynda at FitnessMomWineCountry and I share all things wonderful on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. Feel free to link up your post with us.
Today’s theme is music!
We just ask a few things from you:
- Use the graphic. (html code is in my sidebar or save the one in this post)
- Link back to us.
- Follow us on social media to stay informed of the upcoming theme.
- Be sure and share a post relevant to the theme.
- Hashtag for Twitter, Google+ and Instagram, #WednesdayWonderfulz
- Be sure and tag @howmyworldruns and @fitnessmomwinecountry
- Have fun!
I have a few new-to-me songs in my list as well as some old faves. As you can see I like all kinds of music. My playlist is all over the map. Only thing I don’t really like is profanity. I usually search for the “clean” version of the song.
I am not a good singer but I love to sing in my car. I turn up the radio and sing. When the weather is nice I like to open the sun roof too, but then I usually stop the singing. (nobody needs to hear that)
- Remember the Name by Fort Minor (there’s a clean version and not-s0-clean version)
- Dark Horses by Switchfoot (not to be confused with Dark Horse by Katy Perry)
- Dark Horse by Katy Perry
- Team by Lorde
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors
- Need You Now by Plumb
- Come & Get It by Selena Gomez
- Give Me Everything by Pitbull
- Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- Hall of Fame by will.i.am
You can find us all over the web:
Remember the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, you can link up your post with us. The link-up will be open from Wednesday to Sunday each week. Grab the button, share your post and tell us what your “wonderfulz” are!
Link-up your post here! It’s open until Sunday night.
What kind of music do you like?
Do you have a favorite song?
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1