It’s past time for a goals update! Time to get focused.
I have lots of goals for the year. Both personal and fitness related. I will break them down weekly and share a few for the year. I have to keep these goals in front of me each week to stay on track.
- Water: drink it.
- Food: gotta track it in MFP. Every single day. I’ve been gaining weight these last few weeks. I haven’t been completely out of control with food but it hasn’t been perfect. I’m working on getting back on track. Seems like this is a never ending battle.
- Training: it seems to be good. I’m getting in my workouts, changed things up, adding a spin class when I can, I’m going to the track and running.
- Weights: keep lifting. Start working on lifting heavier.
For the year:
- Half goal of 1:45. Most likely in October at the Michelob Ultra 13.1 in Dallas
- Full Marathon, Dallas, December 14. Haven’t decided on a goal time yet.
- 5k time under 24 minutes, but deep down I want under 23 minutes.
These goals are going to take hard work and dedication. That includes my diet. I know that eating garbage will not get me my goals, I just have to keep reminding myself that.
Do you set goals? Share one with me that you are working on.
How do you track them?
Set your goals and link up here!
Did you workout today?
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1