Anyone else feel like that? This month has flown by! I wish time would slow down a little. It may have something to do with the fact that I’m counting down to my marathon, that is probably making time go faster.
Monday brings goals check time. How’d you do this week?
I did ok this week. Not great but good.
- Eating out: I caved and ate fast food for lunch on Friday. It was a moment of weakness.
- Water: really good! Maybe the best week ever!
- Weight: I was up slightly on Friday morning, but I’ll just give it my best this week.
- Food: I did track it, even on the bad days.
- Workouts: Ran fewer miles, but got some good workouts it. Tried wall balls with squats for the first time.
Overall I’m pleased with my progress. I’m definitely headed in the right direction. I just have to keep making good choices and change those bad habits.
It wouldn’t be Monday without a giveaway from Active Accessories. We have one more On-the-Go accessory pouch to give away. This one is black with white polka dots. Isn’t it adorable??
There are several ways to earn entries in the rafflecopter. This giveaway runs from 8AM CST January 27, 2014 until 8PM CST January 31, 2014. Winner will be contacted via email. Void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter. Must be a US resident to receive the prize.
Go visit their page and give Active Accessories lots of love for all the giveaways this month!
Did you workout today?
Try any new workouts this month?
How’s the weather where you are?
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1