I love make-up. I always have. I love to wear it. I love to buy it. Ulta sucks me in like nobody’s business!
Not sure why but my mom never wore make-up much when I was little, still doesn’t. While I love make-up, I never really got a lesson in applying it. I keep thinking some day I’ll get my friend Shannon to teach me, her make-up is amazing!
My make-up is in a 3 drawer container under my sink. Most of it is in one drawer though.
It’s a jumbled mess in there. Mascara, brushes, eye shadow applicators, blush, eye lash curler (which I just started using), and anti-wrinkle cream of course.
- Eye liner: Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus
- Mascara: Almay but I’m trying the Ulta brand and Rimmel as well.
- Foundation: Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse
- Powder: Maybelline Dream Matte Powder
- Eye shadow and blush: Ulta brand
My favorite place to shop for make-up is Ulta and I love their coupons and sales! Wednesday I found my mailer with my rewards in it and a coupon for another free item. The Ulta brand was buy 1, get 1 free. So, long story short: I got 4 items for $2.17 with tax. I have no idea how, it was supposed to be at least $6.
I feel like I robbed them!
- Extreme Wear Cream eye shadow, color Premier
- Tinted lip balm, color Toast
- Base coat polish
- Ulta Eye shadow, color Bone
Where do you keep your make-up?
What’s in your make-up “drawer”?
Favorite make-up brand? Item?