Welcome to November’s edition of the Fitness Survey, brought to you by SSS Bloggers!
- How do you stay on track during busy times? I have to make time for workouts, in case food isn’t always in check. It’s hard with all the parties to always be able to choose the best food. I can do my best and with workouts at least try to balance it.
- What have you done to make your favorite holiday recipes healthy (healthier)? Besides not make them?? I’ve tried to sub some of the ingredients. Add protein powder, switch apple sauce for oil. Little things like that can make a big difference.
- Will you run a Turkey Trot this year? Yes, most likely the one my Running Club puts on, it benefits Toys for Tots.
- Hot chocolate or Apple cider? (Because coffee is a given) I don’t drink coffee at all. Never have. I’d prefer Apple Cider.
- What is your best race time? (Share whichever distance you are proudest of) Allstate 13.1, my best time so far at 1:52:02.
- What is your favorite race you’ve done? That’s a hard one, since I have to pick I’d say Cowtown in Ft. Worth.
- Have you ever run a race in a costume? (Submit a photo if you have one). Yes, I have! I ran as Minnie Mouse in the Healdsburg Half Marathon October 2012 in California.
- If you run in cold weather, what’s the one piece of gear you can’t live without? It’s cold here but not anything lower than 30′s most of the time. There were a temps in the 20′s last winter and I have to have gloves when it’s cold. Even in the 40′s for short runs I wear them. I cannot stand my hands to be cold.
Here I am dressed as Minnie Mouse for the Healdsburg Half in California last October.
Link up your Fitness Survey here!
Have you ever run a race in a costume?
Do you have a favorite race?