SSS Bloggers does a Fitness Survey link-up the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
If you’d like to participate you can send me an email requesting the questions: email@example.com
Did you see our new logo yet? SSS Bloggers consists of myself, Sara at She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs and Shelly at Running Pfuhl!
- Do you prefer to run or walk? Hard question. I don’t take the benefits of walking lightly, it’s how I lost 30 pounds. But now that I run, I’d choose to run as long as I can!
- Do you prefer the Elliptical or Treadmill? How about neither? Both are an evil necessity though. I’ve run some miles on the treadmill, but I prefer not. I use the elliptical quite a bit for cross training.
- Longest distance (so far). My longest distance ran is 16.3 miles, done this last Saturday.
- How many days a week do you work out? 5-6 days a week. Always resting on Friday. Monday is usually very light cross training and stretching.
- What’s your favorite cold weather recipe? Anything with Pumpkin, see here.
- Do you lift weights? Yes, usually 2 days a week. Would like more.
- Do you have a dream race you want to participate in? Yes, a few actually! Napa to Sonoma, a Disney race, Chicago Marathon.
- Post a recent race or training photo.
Here’s a finish line photo from my race this last weekend.
Do you lift weights?
Do you have a dream race?
Did you workout today?
Link up your Fitness Survey post here.
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1