It’s Fitness Survey time! Thanks to Sara at She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs for hosting!
- What type of workout have you not tried but want to? I’ve tried quite a few different things. I’d say Zumba would be one I haven’t, but would if I made the time.
- Favorite song(s) to workout to. We Run the Night (feat Pitbull)
- What is one thing on your list of fitness things to accomplish? Hand Stand! And get under 24 minutes for a 5k.
- Favorite Sports Bra. Handful!
- What piece of fitness advice would you give someone just starting out? Take it slow. Try different things until you find the thing you love to do! Not everyone will love to run or do cross fit. And don’t try any crash diets that restrict food. Everything in moderation.
- What is your favorite thing about Fall sports? (increased training, races, etc) Racing season, love running in the cooler weather.
- Does your pace improve as the weather cools down? By how much? Yes, it does and I love it! I’d say 30-45 seconds or more per mile faster.
- Does your schedule change with cooler temperatures? Do you run more? Longer distances? Not really a schedule change, and the distance depends on the training plan. I stick to running 3-4 days a week, 5AM start. Gym on other days.
- How much, if any, does your attire change with cooler temps? At what temperature do you begin to layer? I can’t remember the temperature, but probably 40’s-50’s I’m in pants or capris, with a long sleeve. 20’s-30’s I’m in a jacket as well, with gloves and sometimes a hat. We had a few 20-25 degree runs at 5AM last winter and that was brutal!
- What is the best time of day for your workouts? Oops, already answered that one! 5AM for running. Gym days are usually Sunday or Monday, sometimes Wednesday after a short run.
- Post a picture of your most recent workout. It’s from yesterday morning and we were totally being silly after a friend issued a dare.
Here we are pre-run with snacks in our hands!
Join us the 2nd Wednesday of each month for a new Fitness Survey. Link up your post here!
Have a great day!
Did you workout today?