Blogiversary: The yearly anniversary of someone’s web-log (blog)
Yep. I’ve done it. I made it 1 whole year already. I didn’t think this little blog would become anything other than me talking to myself! LOL!
(Thanks to Sara at She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs for this awesome graphic!)
It’s been a crazy year, I’ve met so many people, either in real life or online. It’s amazing how your life changes when you surround yourself with people that have the same goals as you.
Here’s a few highlights from my first year blogging:
- Ran 4 half marathons, my first 15k and numerous 5k’s
- Started co-blogging a few days a week with Sara and Shelly! Now known as Triple S Bloggers.
- Went self-hosted and got a new design
- I am a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador
- I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador
- Blogged for Pretty Muddy and ran my first mud run!
- Got to try out a ton of great products and give some away as well
Here are a few of my favorite and reader’s favorite posts:
- My very first post.
- One of my most popular posts and one I loved to share: Leslie’s Story (it might be time for her to update us!)
- Ally and I both placed in a 5k.
- Sub-2 hour half!
- Starting out
- Minnie Mouse Costume
- Half Marathon Tips for Beginners
Things I learned:
- Writing is hard. Someday’s I think I have the hang of it and others….it’s a struggle.
- There are so many rules regarding giveaways and I was breaking quite a few of them!
- Not every post will get read, but some will go viral!
- Be myself. There’s a fine line between airing your dirty laundry on your blog and letting people know you.
- Talk about what I know and what I love!
Thank you for following along this first year. Here’s to many more!
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1