I’m linking up with Sara at She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs for this fun Fitness Survey.
1. What did you eat for breakfast? A protein shake from Smoothie King after my workout.
2. How much water do you drink a day? I shoot for 48 ounces, really, really trying for 64 ounces!
3. What is your current favorite workout? Running.
4. How many calories do you eat a day? On a good day, about 1300-1400.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Fruit, love Pineapple. Or granola bites when I have them made.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch? It changes. Sometimes it’s leftover, sometimes it’s a sandwich and sometimes I eat out. I’m trying to get my eating out habits under control again.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train? Arms.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Abs, but I have to. They are a necessity for me!
9. What are your “bad” food cravings? Everything…chocolate, baked goods, bread, pasta…the list is endless!
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? Yes, I take a multi-vitamin plus a brain health vitamin, and amino supplements.
11. How often do you eat out? 2-3 times a week. But sometimes it’s a protein smoothie so it’s at least healthy.
12. Do you eat fast food? sometimes, but again trying to get that under control.
13. Who is your biggest supporter? My husband and daughter. Poor things they get dragged to all my races.
14. Do you have a gym membership? Yes, at 24 Hour Fitness and I actually use it!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? 7-8, sometimes only 6.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day? Yes….Saturday for sure, sometimes there are other unplanned days.
17. Do you drink alcohol? Occasionally. But not much lately. It’s not worth the calories plus I get up early to run and that’s way too difficult if I have anything to drink.
18. Do you have a workout buddy? Yes! I have several and they are awesome!!
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle? Everything. I feel great, my attitude is better, buying smaller clothes. I can’t pick one.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did? Went to a new class at the gym this morning ~ Step and Strength class.
21. What are your favorite shoes to workout in? Nike Free for the gym and Asics Cumulus to run in.
22. Photo of my favorite workout outfit! If you can believe all my sports bras and shorts are in the washing machine, so here’s a picture of one of my favorite shirts! It’s from Old Navy, I love how it fits.
Pick and question and answer it. I’d love to hear from you!
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1