It’s Monday which means it’s time to check in on our abs challenge and look at our goals for the week! Today’s post comes from Shelly at Running Pfuhl!
- Dynamic Stretching
- Start Timer – 4 minutes (20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest
- Jumping Jacks
- Push Ups
- Ab Move of the Day
- Standing Leg Lifts
- 35 second plank
Monday – Bicycles
Tuesday – Reverse Crunch
Wednesday – REST
Thursday – Toe Touch
Saturday – Russian Twist
- Water: still doing good, I did have 1/2 a Dr. Pepper on Saturday. Haven’t had one in a while.
- Weights: did good this week, got my squats in with the kettle bell too
- Food: really good this last week, didn’t over eat, I may not have eaten enough on some days. I had a headache several days and I’m not sure what attributed to that.
- Training: I only got in 3 runs this week, 2 were pretty bad. Just feeling completely worn-out. I am going to take tomorrow off, something I never do. My right leg is feeling a bit sore so I’d rather rest it now instead of risking an injury.
- Swimming: I didn’t get any swims in last week, but I went this morning!
You can link up your goals here!
Have you made your goals? Do you write them down? Are you working on your abs?