It’s Monday and the beginning of a new month! We have a new challenge and this month we are focusing on our abs. I think abs are one of those things that will always be a work in progress. You can’t ever slack on it. My poor abs have definitely seen better days. Why I didn’t appreciate them when I was younger I’ll never know!
I know there’s muscle under there, I just can’t see it yet. So, I will keep trucking along!
Sara from She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs started out the month with an Ab challenge from Well-Girl!
- Use the Hashtag #Abtastic and tag us on Twitter and Instagram!
Sara, She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs
Shelly, Running Pfuhl
Sarah, How My World Runs
- Water: definitely doing better. Not sure if it’s the heat or me feeling yucky this week but I have drunk a ton of water!
- Weights: Not good this last week. I was at the gym twice, but just in the pool. I did use the water weights in the pool both days. I will get back on my weight schedule at the gym this week.
- Food: actually pretty good. I’ve been controlling my portions better, which is so important!
- Marathon training! This will be on here I guess every week! I haven’t officially started yet, but laying the ground work.
I ran in the kick-off run (6.4k) for the Metro PCS Dallas Marathon last week and got this cool shirt!
I don’t have an races anytime soon. Considering a 15k in July and a half in October.
Did you race this weekend? What was your workout?
Link up your Goals here every week with us!