Happy hump day! I’m off today and so far I got my workout done, a load of laundry done and got some clutter picked up/thrown away! I got up at 4:30AM to head to the gym. Since it’s my day off I normally wait until after taking Ally to school but then that cuts my day short.
I had a great Mother’s Day weekend ~ Ally and I got much needed pedicures and did a little retail therapy. She got up early (5AM) and ran 4 miles with me on Sunday morning. And Sunday afternoon all three of us headed to some trails near our house for a 3 mile walk. It was perfect weather for a hike!
- Water: meh….still good days and bad days
- Food: getting better, of course last weekend was not great but I’ve done better this week.
- Weights: Good! Been working on my bench press and I can do a few reps with the 45 pound bar! (my husband spots me to make sure I don’t drop it!)
- Abs: still going! Doing sit-ups, push-ups and planks
- Home organization: a little bit done since last week, it’s a work in progress!
- Squats: I missed Monday this week. But I’m back on track now.
- Training: going really well, hoping to get 11 miles in this Saturday
We have an awesome sweepstakes this week with a review from Shelly at Running Pfuhl. FlipBelt has offered one of our readers their choice of size and color. (There’s also a coupon if you are ready to order!) All you have to do is inter via Rafflecopter below. It’s open to US Residents only, void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to enter. Sweepstakes is open from 8AM CST May 15 until 8PM CST May 18. We will announce the winner on Sunday, May 19.
How are you doing on your goals? Did you workout today?
Link up your Goals for the week!
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1