Today I’m linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Make-up for this fun Never, Ever, ever post!
Never, ever, ever will you hear me say:
- Mmmmm, coffee. (blech)
- I’d rather be overweight (again) than workout.
- I don’t vote.
- I don’t need new running clothes.
- What’s Pinterest?
- I like running when it’s 28 degrees outside. Who needs to feel their fingers anyway?
- I’d much rather clean house that lay on the couch a read a book.
- I don’t need Jesus. (I really, really do!)
- I don’t need make-up.
- I love grocery shopping!
So, that’s my list…there’s probably something I’m missing. And to think last year I was saying “Running a marathon isn’t even in my realm of thinking”. Funny how things change!
So, what would be on your never, ever, ever list?
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1