- Each Monday you will see a #GoalsCheck post. Just a check-up on where we are with our goals. It can be any goals you have~ fitness, financial, work, etc.
- #EarnYourShower ~ shout it out on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and get out there and Earn Your Shower!
- Water check up. It’s important year round, but it weighs more heavily on me as it gets warmer. You have to drink water. Even if you work out indoors, you can still get dehydrated.
- As always~ motivation and support!
April Arms: Week 1, Shoulder Press
Who’s ready for tank top weather? The first arms exercise is the Shoulder Press. I’m a big fan of this weight workout, I do them several times a week. You can use any weight amount, go slow and work your way up. I use 5 pounds at home and 10-12.5 at the gym. Usually I do 3 reps, 12-15 each rep. Here’s a great video on exactly how to do this exercise.
Let us know you are participating:
- Comment on a blog post or Facebook page
- Twitter and Instagram #GoalsCheck and #EarnYourShower
- Blogging: Doing pretty good with my goals there, need to get more organized though.
- Fitness: Still working those weights, slowly building up. I love the way my arms look!
- Abs: That’s a constant, some days good, some days bad.
- Water: Eh, some days good, some days bad. This is a big goal for me to concentrate on!
- Running: I’m knocking it out here! Set several PR’s so far this year!
- Full Marathon: This is a category all its own. I’ll be running my first run past 13.1 miles in a few weeks. I’ll keep you posted on that one.
Weekend in Review
Ally and I ran a 5k near our house on Saturday. I love the local races, they are so easy to get to and park. Love seeing people I know! My 5k followed a 6 mile very humid training run. It seems I race better after a long run, not sure why? I hit a PR and 1st place in my age group. I was hoping for under 24 minutes, maybe next time. I’ll take 24:28 and that 1st place medal!
Ally ran a good race. She barfed at about mile 2.9 but kept going and didn’t quit. That makes me a proud mama, even if it wasn’t her best time!
What are your goals? Are you completing them? Did you workout today?
Link up your Goals blog post here and join us in #GoalsCheck!
Let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. Hebrews 12:1