I got a comment this weekend on my blog that said you’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. I didn’t know what that was so of course I started reading it ASAP. Turns out it’s a cool blogger award for new bloggers that inspire you. And someone very awesome nominated me, go check out Lynda at Fitness Mom Wine Country. We’ve just recently “met” via Sweat Pink and will be participating in a challenge together in January.
Here’s how this cool award works:
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 interview questions you’ve been given by the person who nominated you
- Create 11 new questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post
- Go and tell the person who nominated you and your nominees about your post
11 Random things about me:
- I’m a planner, like crazy.
- I’m a picky eater, but I’m getting better.
- I’m not a morning person.
- I run at 5AM (see above).
- I love to take pictures.
- I have a new obsession with running shoes.
- I am a child of God, fully believe that Jesus died on the cross to save my sins.
- My favorite holiday is Christmas.
- My favorite food is Mexican.
- My iPod has a broad ranger of music on it – 80′s, 90′s, a little rap, hip-hop, Christian.
- I wanted to be a lawyer when I was young, but then decided 7+ years of college wasn’t going to work for me.
Questions from Lynda for me to answer:
- What is your favorite body part I love? Hmm, that’s hard, I’m just learning to love me again. I would say my legs. They have muscles that I forgot I could have, and they have carried me for miles!
- Are you organized and keep lists or just wing it? I am crazy organized, lists and more lists.
- Would you tell someone they dropped a dollar or pick it up and figure who cares? Definitely, I’m giving it to them. If it’s pennies, we keep those unless of course, I saw the person drop it!
- Do you bring your own bags to the market or do you leave them at home? I take mine, I’d say 99% of the time. I even have a stash of Target bags in my car just in case!
- How often do you replace your running shoes? I’m only on my 2nd pair, they were purchased when mine reached almost 300 miles
- Do you truly “prep” your food the day before and plan ahead to be ready to eat healthy? I rarely prep food the day before, but I do try really hard to plan the week’s menu on Sunday.
- Did you eat “sugar” cereal as a kid, if so what was your favorite? I don’t remember eating cereal much, still don’t. I don’t drink milk. I did as a young child, not sure when I developed my dislike for it. I eat dry Frosted Flakes sometimes.
- Do you prefer to shop online or get out of the house and be amongst people? Actually, my favorite day to shop is Black Friday. My BF and I do that every year, it’s our day. I have ordered quite a bit online this year though. So, I’d say I will do either.
- What is your dream vacay spot with your spouse? Italy – I want to eat and drink my way through Italy.
- Do you have a “motto” you live by? Never really thought about a motto per se. it. Guess I should figure this one out! It would probably be health/fitness/spiritual related if I did.
- How often do you update your playlist? Every other week if not weekly. I love getting new songs! I use the Shazam app when I hear a song on the radio I want.
Here are my nominations:
You should seriously go check out these awesome blogs!
- Mommy Run Fast
- Running Insanity
- Larissa Milano Fitness
- Lisa Runs for Cupcakes
- Help Moms Melting
- Run With Kate
- She Cooks, She Crafts, She Runs
- Suzanne Ran
- From Couch to Ironwoman
- Born and Raced in Chicago
- Running for Lemonade
Nominees, here are your questions!
- When did you start your running or fitness journey?
- What is your favorite form of exercise?
- What is your favorite food? Healthy or not.
- What would your dream job be?
- What is one goal you have for 2013?
- What is your favorite song in your playlist?
- Favorite piece of workout clothing/accessory?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Do you have a favorite book?
- Do you have one piece of advice for fellow bloggers?
- What would be your favorite place to travel to?